我才不要分心

英语听力 2019-07-30 12:11:46 87
 


SCENE
B  吉娜和戴夫在隔间里  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【我才不要分心】

 

Dave:          Do you think maybe it would be better to just talk to Vince? Explain the situation?

戴夫:         你觉得去跟文斯说会不会好一点?解释这整个情况?

 

Zina:           No way. I want the satisfaction of 1) squishing this bug myself. Plus, what if it\'s Vince?

吉娜:         门都没有。我要自己享受压扁这只虫子的满足感。而且若文斯就是那小子怎么办?

 

Dave:          I don\'t think so. Your admirer seems kind of sweet. Aren\'t you even a little 2) curious about him?

戴夫:         不会吧。你那仰慕者似乎还蛮贴心的。难道你对他一点都不好奇?

 

Zina:  He\'s just a 3) distraction, like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. I want no distractions.

吉娜:         他只会让人分心,就像耳边蚊子嗡嗡叫。我才不要分心。

 

Dave:          A little distraction might 4) do you some good, Zina.

戴夫:         稍微分点心或许对你有好处,吉娜。



语言详解

 

A: Our two-year-old baby is always getting into trouble.

    我们家那个两岁的小鬼老是出状况。

 

B: Two is the age when they start to get curious.

    孩子就是从两岁会开始好奇。

 

a little curious 一点儿好奇】

 

a little 意思是不多,但仍有一点,如果是little,意思是很少,隐含否定之意。

 

A: There\'s still a little time. We can have another drink.

     还有一点时间,我们可以再来一杯。

B: But there is little money with us.

     但是我们没有什么钱了。

A: I think they would accept my credit card.

     我想他们会接受我的信用卡。

 

1quish  (v.) 挤扁,压扁

2)  curious  (a.) 感到好奇的

3)  distraction  (n.) 分心

4)  do someone good  对某人有好处

我的心每分 我分心了 你让我分心了 叫我别分心啊 叫我别分心呐 我总是分心 我战胜了分心 分你一半我的心 让我的心每分每刻
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文