你真是心狠手辣

英语听力 2019-07-30 12:11:37 86
 


SCENE
C  吉娜去她老板的隔间看他   <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【你真是心狠手辣】

 

Zina:           No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.

吉娜:  不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。

 

Vince:  But you just said 4 percent!

文斯:         但你才刚说过百分之四的!

 

Zina:           If the next word out of your mouth isn\'t "Yes" it\'s going up to 6 percent.

吉娜:         若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是,就会涨到百分之六了。

 

Vince:  Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.

文斯:  好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。

 

Zina:  That\'s why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

吉娜:         所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?

 

Vince:         I don\'t think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

文斯:         我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?

 

Zina:           3) Never mind. I\'m looking for somebody who uses green.

吉娜:         别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。

 

 

语言详解

 

A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?

    你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?

 

B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.

    能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。

 

I don\'t think so. 我想没有吧】

 

这个句型是柔性的"No",潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。

 

A:  Is there anything else you want to tell me about?

     还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?

B:  I don\'t think so.

      我想没有吧。

 

A:  It looks like rain.

     好像下雨了。

B:  I don\'t think so.

     我想没有吧。

 

1guarantee (v.) 保证

2)  ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的

3)  Never mind. 别在意,别放在心上

你可别怪我心狠手辣 是你教会我心狠手辣 教你如何做到心狠手辣 让你知道男人的心狠手辣 测你有多心狠手辣 测你心狠手辣吗 测你的心狠手辣程度 其实你是个心狠 你是
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

上一篇:你今天早来了
下一篇:我得要有动力

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文