你怎能那么肯定?

英语听力 2019-07-30 06:11:41 95
 


SCENE② D  吉娜与戴夫在各自的隔间里工作  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【你怎能那么肯定?】

 

Dave:          Do you really think we can beat WebTracker?

戴夫:         你真觉得我们能打败网路搜寻家

 

Zina:           Of course.

吉娜:         当然。

 

Dave:  How can you be so sure? Do you know something I don\'t?

戴夫:         你怎能那么肯定?你是不是知道什么隐情?

 

Zina:           I have a plan for 1) handling WebTracker. Step one is the Stars.com 2) contract.

吉娜:         我有对付网路搜寻家的计划。第一步就是拿到Stars.com的合约。

 

Dave:  What\'s step two?

戴夫:         那第二步是什么?

 

Zina:  Don\'t worry about that, Dave. Look, I have to see Vince now. Think about what I said.

吉娜:         不用操心,戴夫。听着,我现在要去找文斯。你想想我说的话。


语言详解

 

A: I can\'t handle having so much homework.

   功课这么多,我应付不过来。

 

B: Maybe you should get a tutor.

   也许你该去找个家教。

 

Do you know something I don\'t? 你是不是知道什么隐情?】

 

要向对方打听秘密的说词很多种,直接的办法如Tell me the secret Let me know what you have found out 等等。但比较婉转的似比较好,上面对话中的Do you know something I don\'t? 就是不错的说词,这句话的意思是Do you know something I don\'t know?

 

A: Our football team is going to win the match at 2 to 1 this afternoon.

     我们的足球队下午会以二比一踢赢球赛。

B: Wait a minute. Do you know something I don\'t?

     稍等一下。你是不是知道什么隐情?

 

A: If you are a gambler, you have your ways to get tips.

     如果你是个赌徒,你总有办法弄到内部消息。

B: Are you sure the other team can be bought?

    你真的认为客队是可以收买的吗?

 

1) handle (v.)  对付应付

2) contract (n.)  合约

你怎能 我怎能留下你 黄奕儒 我怎能留下你 我怎能把你忘怎能把你忘 叫我怎能忘记你 你怎能让我输 怎能让你输 怎能把你舍下 我怎能留下你一个人在这里
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文