你不打算想想办法吗?

英语听力 2019-07-30 06:11:41 82
 



SCENE① B  艾文跌跌撞撞进了文斯的隔间  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【你不打算想想办法吗?】

 

Elvin:  Aren\'t you going to do anything? You\'ve got to 1) get rid of her!

艾文:         你不打算想想办法吗?你得把她给除掉!

 

Vince:         I\'m afraid that isn\'t possible.

文斯:         这恐怕不可能。

 

Elvin:  What are you talking about? Fire her! Tell her to hit the road!

艾文:         你在说什么?开除她!叫她走路!

 

Vince:         I can\'t do that. Zina has 2) convinced our 3) investors that she knows what\'s best for InfoKing.

文斯:         我办不到。吉娜已经说服了我们的投资人说,她知道什么对资讯王最好。

 

Elvin:  What? You mean to tell me that wacko is 4) in charge now? How?

艾文:         什么?你要告诉我现在是那个怪胎管事?怎么会?

 

语言详解

 

A: Judd doesn\'t want to go swimming with us.

   贾德不想跟我们去游泳。

 

B: I\'ll try to convince him.

   我来试着说服他。

 

hit the road 上路】

 

hit the road听起来简洁有力,意思就是上路,不论是离开一地,去下一个地方,或是出门旅行,你都可以用上hit the road这个表达法。

 

A: It\'s getting late; we need to get home and check on the children.

     天色晚了;我们得要回家去看看孩子。

B: OK, let\'s hit the road.

     好,我们上路吧。

 

A: Johnny just likes to drive his mom\'s car and hit the road around seven a.m.

     强尼就是喜欢开着他母亲的车,在上午七点钟左右出门。

B: What\'s the big deal?

     那有什么大不了?

A: Johnny is only six years old.

     强尼只有六岁。

 

1) get rid of...  摆脱……

2) convince  (v.)  说服,使相信

3) investor  (n.)  投资者

4) be in charge  管事,作主

你不打算哄我喽那就不哄吧 你不打算 你是不打算联系我了吗 这次我不打算哄你 不打算和你有任何瓜葛 你是不打算理我了吗 你总不打算说 我不打算追你了 你不打算告诉
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

上一篇:此话怎讲?

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文