他会改变主意的
SCENE③ B 吉娜到了自己的隔间<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
【他会改变主意的】
Zina: He\'s going to change his mind. The 1) reinforcements will be here first thing tomorrow.
吉娜: 他会改变主意的。救火队明天一大早就会来。
Dave: Are you serious? How? How did you 2) manage that?
戴夫: 你是认真的吗?怎么?你是怎么办到的?
Zina: I worked a little deal with Vikam.
吉娜: 我跟“维康”做了点小交易。
Dave: The 3) venture capitalists? When have you had time to talk to them?
戴夫: 投资方?你哪来的时间跟他们说?
Zina: We had breakfast this morning.
吉娜: 我们今天吃了早饭。
Dave: Geez. Does Vince know about this?
戴夫: 天啊。文斯知道这档事吗?
语言详解
A: Why do you look so serious?
你怎么一副正经八百的样子?
B: I\'m thinking! Don\'t bother me!
我在想事情!别烦我!
【first thing tomorrow 明天赶办】
当他人有事情交代的时候,为了表明自己不会拖延,会尽速办理,你就可以用上这句短语first thing tomorrow,好让对方安心。当然由于事情的轻重缓急有所不同,赶办的时间也可以视情况而代换,好比first thing in the morning“一早赶办”,first thing Monday“周一赶办”等等。 A: When are you going to start working on this project? 你何时会开始进行这个计划? B: I\'ll get to it first thing tomorrow. 我赶明天就马上进行。 A: Let\'s send a fax to our Hong Kong office first thing Monday. 让我们在星期一尽速发一份传真给我们香港办事处。 B: I\'ll surely do that. 我一定照办。 1) reinforcements (n.) 增援,救兵 2) manage (v.) 得以做到 3) venture capitalist 提供创业投资的投资方
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。