咱俩都是诈包
SCENE① A 吉娜与戴夫继续在停车场说话 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
【咱俩都是诈包】
Zina: When Vince didn\'t give you what you wanted, you decided to sell some secrets to WebTracker?
吉娜: 文斯给不了你要的待遇当时,你就决定卖情报给“网路搜寻家”?
Dave: That\'s right.
戴夫: 没错。
Zina: So you are really my secret admirer, or did you just want to 1) seduce me to find out more secrets?
吉娜: 那你真的是在暗恋我,还是在引诱我泄露情报给你?
Dave: A little bit of both, to be honest.
戴夫: 老实说,两者都有一点吧。
Zina: You know what, Dave, I think I like you more now than I did before.
吉娜: 你知道吗,戴夫,我现在比以前更喜欢你。
Dave: I guess we\'re both snakes, aren\'t we?
戴夫: 我猜咱俩都是诈包,你说是不是?
Zina: I like you, Dave, but I can show you no mercy. I\'m going to have to 2) crush you and WebTracker both.
吉娜: 我喜欢你,戴夫,但我可不会手下留情。我得要把你还有“网路搜寻家”通通整垮。
语言详解
A: Why don\'t you lay down? I\'ll give you a massage.
你何不躺下来?我帮你按摩。
B: Are you trying to seduce me?
你在引诱我吗?
【a little bit of both 兼而有之】
a little bit of both字面上的意思是“两者都有一点”,在使用上,可以用来回答对方的问题,若对方问到你两种可能,你觉得两个因素都有,你就可以用上a little bit of both,来表达“兼而有之”的概念。 A: Did you two break up because you didn\'t talk or because you lived too far apart? 你们俩分手是因为没沟通,还是因为住得太远? B: A little bit of both, I guess. 我想两者都有吧。 【show...no mercy 毫不留情】 mercy 是“慈悲”的意思,show someone no mercy 就是指做起事来“毫不留情,不留余地”,不给对方台阶下。 A: I\'m a little afraid of talking to my boss. 我有点怕跟老板说话。 B: I can understand. Last time he showed you no mercy. 我能理解。上次他对你丝毫不留情。 1) seduce (v.) 引诱 2) crush (v.) 摧毁,粉碎
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。