她还真像个女超人

英语听力 2019-07-30 06:11:24 97
 


SCENE
B  会议结束后  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【她还真像个女超人】

 

Dave:  Either we\'ll be millionaires, or we won\'t...  won\'t have a dime.

戴夫:         当不成百万富翁,就当……身无分文。

 

Elvin:  And it\'s all coming down to the next three weeks.

艾文:         接下来的三个星期就会见真相。

 

Dave:  The only person who seems confident the software will be done on time is Zina.

戴夫:         只有吉娜有信心,软件会准时完成。

 

Elvin:  Yeah, she is some kind of Superwoman, isn\'t she?

艾文:         对啊,她还真像个女超人,你说是不是?

 

Dave:          1) Failure just isn\'t an 2) option for her. I\'m glad she\'s on our team.

戴夫:         失败这两个字不在她的字典里。我很高兴她跟我们是同一伙的。

 

语言详解

 

A: Do I have any other options?

    我有其他选择吗?

 

B: You have to pick them up at six A.M.

    你得在早上六点的时候来拿。

 

It\'s all coming down to...成败攸关于……】

 

come down to是指情况到了最后成败的关头,短期内就要见真相:

 

A: It\'s all coming down to these last two days.

    成败就看这最后两天了。

B: We can do it!

    我们做得到的!

 

也可以指彼此的关系每况愈下,到达谷底:

 

A: I need more money. Give me some.

     我还要钱。给我一点。

B: Has our relationship just come down to this-money?

     我们的关系已走到了这样,钱钱钱?

 

你也可以说It came down to the point where...以表示情势的发展已至最后的临界点:

 

A: It came down to the point where I had to make a decision.

    事已至此,我得做出决定。

B: So you decided to quit your job and come here?

    所以你决定辞职到这里来?

 

1) failure  (n.) 失败

2) option (n.) 选择

女超人蒙艾尔真实身份 超人真面目 女超人为什么别人不认识她 说她是女超人什么意思 她是个女超人英语 女超人第二季闪电侠找她 女超人 女超人马渭清 女超人超人出现
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文