你的便利贴是什么颜色?

英语听力 2019-07-30 06:11:24 82
 


SCENE① C  吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【你的便利贴是什么颜色?】

 

Zina:  We\'re going to blow WebTracker out of the water. Trust me.

吉娜:         我们会让网路搜寻家出局的。相信我。

 

Mary:          I believe you, Zina.

玛莉:         我相信你,吉娜。

 

Zina:  Mary, can I ask you something? What color are your post-it notes?

吉娜:         玛莉,我能问你个问题吗?你的便利贴是什么颜色?

 

Mary:          My post-it notes? Pink, I think. Why?

玛莉:         我的便利贴?我想是粉红的吧,怎么?

 

Zina:  Are you sure they aren\'t green? It\'s OK if they are. Just be 1) honest.

吉娜:         你确定不是绿色?是也无妨。老实说就好。

 

Mary:          I\'m pretty sure they\'re pink. Did I do something wrong?

玛莉:         我很确定是粉红色的。我做错了什么吗?

 

Zina:           No. Pink is OK. Stick with pink.

吉娜:         没有。粉红很好。不要换。

 

 

语言详解

 

A: Why is he so upset?

   他怎么那么难过?

 

B: I told him he\'s getting fat. I was just being honest.

   我跟他说他变胖了。我只是说实话而已。

 

blow...out of the water 击溃……】

 

blow...out of the water是指把……打得落花流水,意即让对方溃不成军:

 

A: How was the basketball game last night?

     昨晚的篮球赛如何?

B: The Lakers blew the Pistons out of the water.

     湖人队把活塞队打得溃不成军。

 

stick with... 坚持……】

 

stick with something 是指坚持(某事),也就是不轻言放弃,不轻易更换:

 

A: What\'s the best way to learn English?

     学英文最好的方法是什么?

B: Stick with the basics until you know them really well.

     坚守住基本原理,直到你了然于心。

 

1) honest  (a.) 诚实的

便利贴怎么做 便利贴是啥 便利贴是什么 便利贴是什么意思 红色便利贴 便利贴 便利贴怎么 便利贴怎么用 使用过的便利贴有什么用
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文