离我远一点

英语听力 2019-07-30 00:12:33 103
 


SCENE② A  吉娜在艾文的隔间附近遇到他 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

【离我远一点】

 

Zina:           Hi, Elvin. How are the new programmers I got for you?

吉娜:  嗨,艾文。我帮你找来的新程序设计师如何?

 

Elvin:  Stay away from me.

艾文:         离我远一点。

 

Zina:  Are you still mad about your nose? How is it?

吉娜:         还在气你鼻子的事啊?鼻子还好吧?

 

Elvin:           I\'m serious, Zina. 1) Back off. I have a bottle of pepper 2) spray in my pocket.

艾文:         我是认真的,吉娜。给我退后。我的口袋里有胡椒喷雾器。

 

Zina:  That won\'t be necessary, Elvin. Look, I want to 3) apologize for your nose. I\'m sorry.

吉娜:         没这个必要吧,艾文。听我说,我要为鼻子的事跟你致歉。对不起。

 

Elvin:  Why are you being so nice to me? Don\'t think for a second that I trust you.

艾文:         你干嘛对我好?你别以为我会相信你。

 

语言详解

 

A: I apologize for calling you this early in the morning.

   我很抱歉这么一大早就打电话给你。

 

B: This had better be an emergency.

   这最好是很要紧的事。

 

mad about 为……生气】

 

mad about 有两个主要意义,一个是上面对话中所表现出的生气,另一个是沉迷、热衷于。例如:

 

I guess they\'re mad about the perf.mp3ance of their baseball players.

我猜他们是为了他们的棒球员表现而气愤不已。

Rose is quite mad about Andy.

萝丝相当着迷于安迪。

 

A: Did you say Jack wasn\'t mad about our spending more than 100 dollars of his money?

     你是说杰克没有为了我们花掉他一百多块钱而生气吗?

B: Right. Because Jack is mad about you. Aren\'t you aware of that?

     对的,因为杰克爱慕你。你没有感觉到吗?

 

换句话说,mad about+着迷、爱慕某人mad with+才是生某人的气。例如:

 

She has been mad with me for a week.

她气我已经气一个星期了。

 

1) back off  退后

2) spray  (n.) 喷雾器

3) apologize (v.) 道歉

离我远一点网剧全集 离我远一点history小说 离我远一点第一集 台剧离我远一点琪琪云播 离我远一点台剧小说 你得离我远一点 你得离我远一点 田弋 离我远一点
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文