服务员基本英语口语&365天英语口语大全:出院服务
我是来和你商量出院事宜的。
I\'m here to discuss the discharge with you.
您明天就可以出院了。
You\'re going to be discharged tomorrow.
我给您开一张出院单。
I will write a discharge order for you.
您的护士会仔细地为您讲解出院说明的。
Your nurse will explain the discharge instructions carefully to you.
请尽快把医院的帐结清。
Please settle your hospital bills as soon as possible.
一旦出院手续办好后,收费处会出具一张出院清单,这张清单要交给您所在病房的护士。
Once the discharge forms are completed, the cashier will issue a release slip, which should be presented to the nurse on your unit.
关于您出院的日子和时间,我会通知你的家人。
I will notify your family the day and time of your discharge.
没有正式办理出院手续之前请不要擅自出院。
Please do not leave the hospital before being formally discharged.
出院那天请让您的家人来接你吧。
Please ask your family member to take you home on discharge day.
要注意出院后的护理。
Pay attention to the post-hospital care.
我得跟您谈论下出院后的药物治疗,紧急,特殊饮食及后期治疗。
I need to discuss post-hospital medications, limitations, special diet, and subsequent treatment with you.
记着两周后到门诊部来复查。
Remember to come to the outpatient department for a consulatation in two weeks.
A:Doctor, I feel much better now. Will I be albe to go home some time this week?
B:That\'s good to hear. You\'ve had an ideal recovery from your operation. We\'re going to send you home tomorrow.
A:Do you think I can get back to work very soon?
B:Don\'t be in such a hurry。I\'m confident that you\'ll be completely recovered in 4 to 6 weeks.
A:Is there anything I should do?
B:You\'d better have a good rest for a week. Be sure to have regular meals. Stay away from alcohol.Give up smoking at least a little while.
A:Should I take some medicine?
B:Yes.I\'m going to give you some.Take one tablet of this medicine three times aday before meals. For that one, two tablets. And remember to come to the outpatient department for a consultation in two weeks, please.
A:It\'s very kind of you.
B:You\'re welcome. We wish you a speedy recovery.Goodbye.
服务员基本英语口语 服务员常用英语口语 服务英语口语 英语口语 餐厅服务英语口语 服务英语单词 交流英语口语 酒店服务常用英语口语 服务英语版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。