常用商务英语口语学习 第55讲:怎样表达无法接受价格
星级典句:
第一句:We do not think three is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
除非贵方可以降价20%,否则这笔生意不会谈成。
A: We regret to say that your price is on the high side.
我们很抱歉贵方的价格太高了。
B: What's your idea?
贵方的意见是?
A: We do not think three is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
除非贵方可以降价20%,否则这笔生意不会谈成。
B: That is too low.
这个价格太低了。
第二句:We prefer a bigger discount.
我们希望更大的折扣。
A: You can take it into consideration. We prefer a bigger discount.
你可以考虑一下。我们希望更大的折扣。
B: Yes, let's meet halfway.
是的,让我们彼此退让一步吧。
A: That would be good.
那很好。
其他表达法:
这样的讨价还价会经历很多个回合,一直到双方都满意为止,是一个需要耐心的过程。
Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的价格涨得如此快,我们无法销售。
We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
我们很遗憾地告知贵方,贵方出价太高我方无法接受。
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。