常用商务英语口语学习 第93讲:怎样谈论重量

英语口语 2019-07-24 00:12:04 105

星级典句:

第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.
我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。

A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?
格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗?
B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
是的,这些大米我们检验过了,我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。

第二句:We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

A: We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
B: Oh, I see.
哦,我知道了。
A: If there are any other problems, please call me.
如果还有其他问题,给我打电话。
B: OK. Thank you, Mr. Brown.
好的,谢谢您,布朗先生。

毛重:是指货物本身的重量加皮重,即货物重量加包装材料重量。

净重:是指货物的实际重量,不包括皮重。

其他表达法:

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10.000 tons of coal as you asked.
你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文