常用商务英语口语学习 第20期:感觉薪水低时怎样提出?

英语口语 2019-07-22 18:12:38 92

第一句:To be honest, it is a little bit less than I expected.

说实话,这比我预期的要少一点。

A: Would you consider 2,000 RMB at the start?

你会考虑起薪每月2000元吗?

B: To be frank, it is a little bit less than I expected.

说实话,这比我希望的少了一点。

第二句:Is there still room for negotiation?

还有商量的余地吗?

A: The annual salary is set at 40,000 RMB with one month bonus.

您的薪水定为年薪40000,年底双薪。

B: I really like the job, but I have a family. Is there still room for negotiation?、

我很喜欢这个工作,但是我需要养家。还有商量的余地吗?

知识扩展:

1. 当你对薪资水平不满意时,可以礼貌地提出自己的看法,通过协商解决问题时:

I’m hoping a salary closely related to the difficulty of the job.

我希望薪资水平和工作难度密切相关。

3,000 RMB has reached my bottom line.

3000 元已经是我的底线了。

That’s not what I was hoping for.

这和我预期的有些出入。

I bottom line 底线

2. 协商的重要一点就是要给双方留有一定的余地,礼貌委婉地陈述自己的看法,双方的目的是寻找合作的切合点:

There is nothing can't be negotiated.

这没有什么是不能协商的。

There should be a little bit of leeway but really hard.

还是有一点余地的,不过很困难。

Is there any chance you would change your mind?

你有没有可能改变主意呢?

negotiation n. 商量(动词为negotiate)

leeway n. 余地

版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文