常用商务英语口语学习 第18期:我愿意遵从这里的规矩

英语口语 2019-07-22 18:12:35 91

第一句:I believe ABC would offer me a standard rate of pay based on my experience and education background.

我相信ABC会有一个同我的经验和教育背景相当的薪资标准。

A: Could you tell me your salary expectations?

能说一下你期望的薪水是多少吗?

B: My present salary is 50,000 yearly. I believe ABC would offer me a standard rate of pay based on my experience and education background.

我现在的年薪是50000元。我相信ABC会有一个同我的经验和教育背景相当的薪资标准。

第二句:I'm quite willing to follow rules here.

我非常乐意遵从这里的规定。

A: We offer low pays on a trial basis.

试用期间的薪水会略低。

B: It’s not a problem. I’m quite willing to follow rules you have here.

没问题。我非常乐意遵从这里的规矩。

知识扩展:

1. 大型企业都会有一套完善的薪资标准体系,根据个人的经验和教育背景制定薪水等级,被问到薪资期望时不乏把皮球踢回去的现象哦:

I’m hoping for an appropriate pay according to my ability.

我希望能够根据我的个人能力给我一个适合的薪资。

I expect salary closely related to the importance of the job.

我希望薪水和工作的重要程度密切相关。

2. 每个公司都会有试用期,薪水根据员工的工作年限和经验而有所不同,对于初入职场的菜鸟来说,即使工资略低也可以给自己一个学习的机会,试用期满,老板会根据你的表现调整薪水。

I’d like to leave it to you as I am really a green hand.

我是个新人,所以就由您来决定吧。

I can accept to start at a small salary during the probation period.

在试用期间,薪水少一点我可以接受。

probation n. 试用(文中on a trial basis也是试用的意思)


版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文