常用商务英语口语学习 第15期:大城市为我提供更多机会
第一句:The project team disbanded as the work was completed.
工作完成后我们的项目组解散了。
A: What made you decide to leave the present job?
是什么让你决定离开现在的工作呢?
B: The project team disbanded as the work was completed.
工作完成后我们的项目组解散了。
第二句:As a well-knowrv international metropolis, I believe Beijing can offer me more opportunities than the second-tier cities.
作为知名的国际大都市,我相信比起二线城市,北京会为我提供更多的机会。
A: Beijing is so far away from your home town, so what make you decide to move here?
北京离你的家乡很远,是什么让你决定到北京来发展?
B: As a well-known international metropolis, I believe Beijing can offer me more opportunities than the second-tier cities.
作为知名的国际大都市,我相信比起二线城市,北京会为我提供更多的机会。
知识扩展:
1.有时离开是因为不得已:
It has gone bankrupt.
原来的公司破产了。
I’ve got great opportunities for self-development in the last job, but it is a pity that the company decided to move the headquarters to Shanghai.
在上一份工作中我获得了很多自我发展的机会,但是 很遗憾公司决定将总部搬到上海。
disband v.解散
bankrupt adj.破产的
headquarters n.总部
2.背井离乡的原因多种多样:
Shanghai is a vibrant city with good investment environment.
上海是一个充满活力,具有良好投资环境的城市。
Dalian is becoming the center of services outsourcing industry.
大连正在逐步变为服务外包产业的中心。
It will become a new urban area with highly-concentrated industries.
它即将成为产业密集度高的新兴城区。
metropolis n.大都市
tier n.等级
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。