常用商务英语口语学习 第69期:按原计划执行
第一句:I stick to the original plan.
我坚持按原计划执行。
A: That may take two more days.
那样做会多花两天的时间。
B: It deserves. I stick to the original plan.
那完全是值得的。我坚持按原计划进行。
第二句:We require 30 research analysis at least.
我们至少需要招聘30名研究分析师。
A: We require 30 research analysis at least.
我们至少需要招聘30名研究分析师。
I will inform HR as soon as possible.
B: 我会尽快通知人力资源部的。
知识扩展:
1.我们按原计划行亊:
Just go ahead as planned.
按原计划来吧。
Things will go on as scheduled.
事情会按计划进行。
Lei s set out on schedule.
咱们按计划出发。
2.由于引进新项目,很多公司会临时招聘很多员工:
We are looking for good candidates to fill the following positions.
我们需要招聘以下岗位的员工。
We are seeking to recruit 30 experienced research analysists.
我们正在招聘30名有经验的分析员。
We need 5 more persons to strengthen our team.
我们还需要招聘5个人来增译队伍实力。
analystn. 分折家
candidate n.申请求职者,候选人
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。