常用商务英语口语学习 第146期:寒暄客套(5)
(一): We really want to see you. 我们非常希望能够和您见面。
A: Mr. Brown, we really want to see you.
甲:布朗先生,我们非常希望能够和您见面。
B: Me too. I\'m looking forward to the meeting next week.
乙:我也是。期盼下周和您的会面。
表示很想见面:
I can\'t wait to see / meet you.
我迫不急待要见到您。
I\'d like to see you then.
我想到时见面吧。
I\'d love to meet you.
我很想跟您见面。
I have been hoping to see you for a long time.
我盼望跟您见面很久了。
(二):I was impressed by your kindness the excellent work in the company. 您的热心和出色的工作给我留下了深刻的印象。
A: I was impressed by your kindness the excellent work in the company.
甲:您的热心和出色的工作给我留下了深刻的印象。
B: Thank you. You,re overestimating me.
乙:谢谢。您真是过奖了。
表示留下深刻印象:
You left a deep impression for me.
您给我留下了深刻的印象。
You have made the profound impression to me.
您给我留下了深刻的印象。
I\'m extremely impressed by your work.
您的工作给我留下了深刻的印象。
I was particularly struck by your comments.
我对您的发言印象尤其深刻。
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。