英语情景口语对话&情景英语小对话:别误会我的意思
1. a little too far
有点过分了
A: I feel so sorry, but I didn\'t mean it.
A: 我十分抱歉,但我不是有意的。
B: Really, don\'t you know you have gone a little too far?
B: 真的,难道你不知道你有点太过分吗?
2. after you
请先走(两人同时出门,让对方先行)
A: you first.
A: 你先请。
B: No, after you.
B: 不,你先请。
A: Thanks! It\'s nice of you.
A: 谢谢,你太好了。
3. I\'ve had enough.
受够了,吃饱了。
A: Stop napping. I\'ve had enough out of you.
A: 别再唠叨了,我已经受够了。
B: Ah! You\'ve gotton tired of me.
B: 你已经厌倦我了。
A: Want some more dessert?
A: 要吃些甜品吗?
B: No, thank you. I\'ve had enough. I can\'t eat any more.
B: 不要了,谢谢,我饱了,吃不下了。
安静一点。
A: Hold it down in here. My brother is on the phone from Canada.
A: 请安静一点,我哥哥从加拿大打电话来。
B: OK.
B: 好的。
5. never been better
从来没这么好过
A: How is life?
A: 生活如何?
B: Never been better. I was promoted last Friday.
B: 从来没这么好过,上星期五我升职了。
A: Wow, congratulations!
A: 哇,恭喜你。
6. don\'t get me wrong
别误会我的意思
A: Would you like to be my guest for tonight\'s dinner?
A: 能否赏脸和我共进晚餐?
B: Thanks, but not.
B: 谢谢,但不行啊。
A: Never mind, please forget what I\'ve said.
A: 没事,当我没说。
B: Hey, don\'t get me wrong. I didn\'t mean I don\'t want to go with you, but I really have something urgent to deal with.
B: 别误会我的意思。我不是说不想和你去,只是我有其他重要的事情要做。
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。