十句最蹩脚的英语翻译

英语翻译 2019-07-28 06:12:43 113
十句最蹩脚的英语翻译

  学英语的朋友,如果学艺不精的千万不要望文生义,本文就介绍十句让人狂笑的蹩脚翻译。

1.If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.
日本旅馆:如果您想调节您房间的温度,请控制您自己。

2.Please don\'t feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.
匈牙利动物园:请不要给动物喂食。如果您有食品,请喂给值班警卫。

3.Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
挪威酒吧:女士们不要在酒吧里生孩子。

4.Fur coats made for ladies from their skins.
瑞典皮货商店:为女士们制作的皮大衣,是用她们的皮制成的。

5.Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
香港牙科诊所:由最新的卫理公会教徒给您拔牙。

6.Drop your trousers here for best results.
泰国的干洗店:在这里脱掉您的裤子,等待最好的结果。

7.Specialist in women and other diseases.
意大利妇科诊所:我们是女人和其他疾病的专家。

8.Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday.
俄国公墓:欢迎访问这个公墓,许多著名的俄国艺术家每天埋在这里,但星期四不埋。

9.We take your bags and send them in all directions.
丹麦机场:我们将拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。

10.The manager has personally passed all water served here.
墨西哥旅馆:旅馆经理将亲自为您撒尿。

最蹩脚的词语 哪怕是最蹩脚最愚蠢的法师 哪怕是最蹩脚的法师出处 英语翻译价钱 最蹩脚 合同翻译公司 英文翻译多少钱 哪怕是最蹩脚的法师 他选了一套最蹩脚的给我
版权声明

本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。

分享:

扫一扫在手机阅读、分享本文