朝鲜宣称韩国秘密建议举行一系列峰会
North Korea says it has turned down a secret proposal from its southern neighbor for a series of three summit meetings to be held over the next 10 months.The North\'s official Korean Central News Agency reported the offer Wednesday, saying it was made on May 9 at a previously undisclosed meeting in Beijing. It named three senior South Korean officials who, it said, took part in the meeting.
Officials at South Korea\'s Unification Ministry and the office of the president told VOA they could not comment on the report immediately, but said they were preparing a response.KCNA said the meeting was confirmed by the North\'s powerful National Defense Commission. It quoted a spokesman saying its delegates told the Seoul officials there could be no meetings as long as the South maintains a hostile attitude toward the North and insists on an apology for two military attacks last year.
韩国统一部的官员和总统办公室对美国之音说,他们不会立即对这一报导作出回应,但说,他们准备回应。朝中社说,在朝鲜权力很大的国防委员会证实了这次会晤。该通讯社援引一位发言人的话说,朝鲜代表对首尔的官员说,只要韩国对朝鲜仍保持敌对态度,并坚持让朝鲜就去年的两次军事袭击道歉的话,他们就不会同意举行会谈。 朝鲜取消峰会 美国朝鲜峰会 朝鲜美国峰会在哪举行 朝鲜取消美国峰会 美国和朝鲜新加坡峰会 美国朝鲜会晤 朝鲜美国会谈取消 美国朝鲜会晤取消 朝鲜取消会谈
版权声明
本文来自投稿,不代表本站立场,转载请注明出处。